Found this toolkit while scanvenging the new downloads on th MS Download site.
Beware of the final line on the download page: This tool is not supported for SharePoint Foundation 2010.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Administration Toolkit v1.0
The Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010 Administration Toolkit contains functionality to help administer and manage Microsoft® SharePoint® Foundation 2010 and Microsoft® SharePoint® Server 2010.
The Microsoft SharePoint Administration Toolkit contains the following tools to help manage SharePoint Foundation 2010 and SharePoint Server 2010:
- Security Configuration Wizard (SCW) manifests, which add roles for SharePoint 2010 Products to Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 or to Windows Server 2008 R2.
SCW is an attack surface reduction tool introduced with Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1. SCW uses a roles-based metaphor to solicit the functionality required for a server and disables the functionality that is not required. By automating this security best practice, SCW helps to create Windows environments that are less susceptible, on the whole, to security vulnerabilities that have been exploited. For more information about SCW in Windows Server 2008, seeSecurity Configuration Wizard (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=185511).
- Load Testing Toolkit (LTK), which generates a Visual Studio Team System 2008 (VSTS) load test based on Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 IIS logs. The VSTS load test can be used to generate synthetic load against SharePoint Foundation 2010 or SharePoint Server 2010 as part of a capacity planning exercise or a pre-upgrade stress test.
To install the Visual Studio Team System (VSTS), seeVisual Studio Team System 2008 Team Suite (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=101641). To install Service Pack 1, see Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=116488).
- User Profile Replication Engine 2010 (UPRE2010), which provides a shared services administrator the ability to replicate user profiles and social data between shared services providers (SSP) in Office SharePoint Server 2007 and User Profile service applications in SharePoint Server 2010. This Windows PowerShell-based tool is not supported for SharePoint Foundation 2010.
- Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) connector for SharePoint Server 2010
The Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) connector for SharePoint Server 2010 enables SharePoint users to interact with content stored in any repository that has implemented the CMIS standard, as well as making SharePoint 2010 content available to any application that has implemented the CMIS standard.The CMIS connector for SharePoint Server 2010 includes two features:
- The Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) Consumer Web Part, which can be added to any SharePoint page. This Web Part displays and lets users interact with the contents of any CMIS repository.
- The Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) Producer, which allows applications to interact with SharePoint lists and document libraries programmatically by means of the interfaces defined in the CMIS standard.
For more information about the Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) standard, see OASIS Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) TC (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=196694).
This tool is not supported for SharePoint Foundation 2010.